Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £40000 per annum
28 days ago
Consultant - Web Development- BeNeLux (Permanent)
We have an unbelievable opportunity for an experienced Consultant to join our growing and high performing Team Europe, concentrating specifically in the BeNeLux market, specialising in one of the most popular and busiest tech spaces in the current market, Development. You will not only have roles to work on from the get-go, but also a pipeline that a top biller would be enviable of; with over 20 roles ready to work on!
This is undoubtably one of the most profitable and buoyant markets both in the industry and in Oscar. The fees on average are higher in Team Europe, we seldom agree anything under £10k with some fees going up to £22k!
Team Europe launched in February 2018 and for the three years it has been established and built by some of the strongest recruiters in the business. In 2020, the decision to bring in a highly experienced, multilingual, Business Development Consultant with over 2 years of European tech recruitment experience to further build the team, paid off massively with more roles to work on that ever before. Within the BeNeLux tech space, you will be able to build yourself a recognisable name in the community, which not only means a chance to travel (when permitted) to meet with great people, who will be eager to get to know you and how you can work together , but also a hot desk with an established client and candidate base, with jobs to work on from the outset.
Why Join Oscar?
Listed 9th on The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2020, of which we have been listed the number 1 Recruitment Company and won 2 other industry awards for best recruitment company to work for in the last year!
We are leading specialists within the Technology and Digital sector across UK, USA and mainland Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year on year growth - last year 87% increase in T/O and 40% growth in staff.
You will get all the tools you need to be a success and be surrounded by those on the same mission as you!
We are modern! We use data and stats to help but do not measure you by archaic KPI's like hours on the phone - we work out what good looks like for YOU & your market and we help you consistently achieve. We utilise personal branding, digital touchpoints and techniques fit for 2020; we still love making phone-calls too though.
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people
- You will already have a proven track record as a successful recruiter with at least 12 months experience as a 360 recruiter,
- Effective client and candidate management skills - you will love people & making friends
- You will know exactly what you want to achieve and where you want to go next with a clear road map of personal and career goals
- You will have strong communication skills and the ability to use initiative to maintain a solutions focussed attitude
What we offer
- Uncapped earning potential.
- Excellent commission structure - zero thresholds. Ever!
- Monthly afternoons and evenings in top restaurants and bars for hitting targets
- A leading Smartphone
- Reward Portal - make your money go further with discount codes and reloadable store cards
- Bi-annual targets for trips abroad - Ibiza, Majorca, Las Vegas, Prague, Barcelona etc
- Flexi-hours & some WFH options - we are embracing the "new norm"
- Accredited raining
- Enhanced paid leave for important life events
- Employee charity committee
- Employee social committee
- Pension - access to a workplace pension with employer and employee contribution
- Annual day at the races
- Friday finish from 1pm-4pm
- Fresh fruit daily
- Health cash plan £1,000+ cash back on everyday healthcare
- Employee assistance programme
- Free flu vaccinations
- Discounted health club membership
- On-site fitness sessions
Hit Apply now!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.