City of London, London
£25000 - £40000 per annum + £70,000 - £120,000
25 days ago
Why Join Oscar
Proud to have received the maximum 3-star accreditation from best companies recognising extraordinary levels of workplace engagement. Listed 22nd on The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2019 and 4th on the Top 75 Best Companies to Work for in the North West, of which we have been listed the number 1 Recruitment Company!
We are leading specialists within the Technology and Digital sector across our key territories of UK, USA and as of 2019 mainland Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year on year growth across our three offices.
With an extensive client and candidate base in London and an incredibly strong footprint in the market with over ten years of consistent billing history, there has never been a better time to join and accelerate the growth of Oscar. Since the opening of our London office in March 2018 we have grown, promoted internally and hired some great talent, this is why we will be moving to our fourth office space in the city to support further expansion.
The office has an exhilarating start up feel but with the strong support and backing of a business that started from nothing and has successfully established a leading international presence with offices in Manchester, Houston and soon to be Austin!
This is the perfect time for an experienced Consultant who is motivated and hungry to drive their career and help shape the future success of the office and in return accomplish their personal goals and career aspirations.
Your performance will have a huge opportunity to shine in an intimate environment as we work with you to develop you into a future leader within the business!
We are searching for an experienced consultant who has a strong appetite to generate results. You will be walking into a warm market with the goal to build even further on the continued success in the South East. The role will be a key contributor towards the achievement of our ambitious vision and aggressive (but sustainable) growth plans.
You will work closely with a dynamic and experienced hands on billing manager who leads from the front and has a wealth of experience, who will work with you to develop and enrich your recruitment skills portfolio.
Relationship building will be a key skill for you, in a warm market you will have opportunity to network, meet your candidates and get to know your clients really well in more social settings.
As well as a great supportive and cohesive culture we will also support you through the investment in some incredible tools that will further support you in your role; having just invested in a new state of the art CRM system built on MS dynamics, as well as every consultant having a LinkedIn recruiter license, unlimited job board usage and credits and bespoke training to suit different levels, we are dedicated to our people and providing them the platform to be the best consultant they can be!
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in developing their own business within a vertical discipline and geographical area
- You will already have a proven track record as a successful recruiter with at least 12 months experience within the IT/Technology industry and this will be evidenced by your previous billing history
- Effective client and candidate management skills
- You will know exactly what you want to achieve and where you want to go next with a clear road map of personal and career goals
- You will have strong communication skills and the ability to use initiative to maintain a solutions focussed attitude
What we offer
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped earning potential
- Excellent commission structure - no thresholds
- Monthly afternoons and evenings in top restaurants and bars for hitting targets
- A leading Smartphone
- Reward Portal - make your money go further with discount codes and reloadable store cards
- Bi-annual targets for trips abroad - Ibiza, Majorca, Las Vegas, Prague, Barcelona etc
- Flexi-hours for parents
- Flexi-hours for senior consultants and above (you can reach this in 18 months)
- Accredited management training
- Enhanced paid leave for important life events
- Employee charity committee
- Employee social committee
- Pension - access to a workplace pension with employer and employee contribution
- Annual day at the races
- 4pm Friday finish
- Fresh fruit daily
- Health cash plan £1,000+ cash back on everyday healthcare
- Employee assistance programme
- Free flu vaccinations
- Discounted health club membership
- On-site fitness sessions