US$60 - US$80 per hour
about 1 month ago
12 months +
Red Team Engineer - Systems Admin Experience
***Applicants must be US Citizens to secure the relevant Security Clearance***
This role is fully remote!
Joining a diverse team of Cyber Security Professionals you will help protect National Security, all while getting involved in innovative and exciting projects.
- Team oriented to share best practices and always strive for improvement
- Ability to write comprehensive reports regarding computer forensic findings
- Research tools and trends in network vulnerabilities and network security
- Assist in deterring, identifying, monitoring, investigating, and analyzing computer network intrusions
- Minimum 3 years of Information Security experience
- Minimum 1 year experience carrying out application security assessments
- 2+ years Red Team experience
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals
- Offensive pen testing experience
- Knowledge of the Windows and *NIX operating systems
- Knowledge of software exploitation
- Knowledge of interpreting log output from networking devices, operating systems and infrastructure services
- Familiarity with common reconnaissance, exploitation, and post exploitation frameworks.
- Ability to automate tasks using a scripting language (Python, Perl, Ruby, etc).
- Strong knowledge of networking protocols
- Must have the ability to perform targeted penetration tests without use of automated tools
- Well versed in multiple security technologies
This is a very long-term contract role, and the rate will reflect your level of ability. The role will offer exposure to new technology as well as a chance to improve on your existing knowledge all on top of working on heavily funded projects working side by side with some of the best Cyber Security Professionals in the Country
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.