£135000 - £155000 per annum
12 days ago
- Support Database Platform Engineering in the architecture, development and deployment of Oracle and PostgreSQL Databases in high SLA environments.
- This includes, but is not limited to, advanced to expert engineering and implementation of the following:
- Manage, support, and maintain database technology and infrastructure, adhering to architectural guidelines and policies.
- Database administration for off the shelf and internally developed applications, ensure continuous 24x7 operation and availability in support of mission critical business applications and participating in on-call rotation.
- Install, configure, monitor, upgrade and maintain Oracle and PostgreSQL databases in production and non-production environments.
- Support local/across the DC failover with High Availability Disaster Recovery environment with Data Guard & Golden Gate for Oracle and Streaming & Logical Replications for PostgreSQL. Participate in Database Maintenance and DR activities.
- Write/maintain Shell/Python scripts for DB automation.
- Provide technical expertise and hands-on support in consolidation and migration of databases to new hardware and platforms.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.