Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £55000 per annum
18 days ago
REMOTE Digital Product Manager - SaaS / Mobile / UX
Oscar Technology are working with a Manchester-based scale-up, supporting their search for an additional Digital Product Manager to join a team that are continuous improving their core modules and introducing new features to their offering.
The role has come about due to significant growth of the firm, with a number of major clients onboarded inside the last 12 months.
Working as part of a global product function, you will own the delivery of a B2B2C Corporate mobile-app that is used by the customers one the worlds largest financial services firms.
You'll be delivering the technical roadmap of the product, integrating it with third party product API's, plus deliver new features.
You can work remotely with rare office get togethers
What will you be doing
- You will lead the gathering, understanding, documentation and translation of the business requirements for their product, translating those into detailed user stories, processes and occasionally mapping API's.
- Manage and prioritise backlogs
- Planning the phases of product and operational delivery
- Work across the business to align work streams and dependencies to ensure acceptance criteria are met.
- Be the voice of their customers & their users, interfacing with the development team and any third-parties regarding software functionality
- Previous experience in Product Ownership / Management OR previous experience in role with backlog management duties (Business Analyst / Project Manager, etc)
- Experience of writing User Stories
- Previous experience managing backlogs
- Strong communication skills
- Ideally, working with user facing digital products, with an appreciation of UX
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.