York, North Yorkshire
£28000 - £35000 per annum + Remote
2 months ago
Remote Digital Project Manager - Agency
Oscar Technology are partnered exclusively with one of our long-standing digital agency clients, leading their search for a Digital Project Manager. They are one of the North's fastest growing agencies, with an impressive client list with this Project Management coming about to support continued growth.
Your role will be to help scope projects alongside Account Managers, BA's and their technical teams, and ultimately deliver a portfolio of projects across a number of different clients. Projects tend to be the full-lifecycle creation of digital and mobile products so the preference is for candidates to have previous experience of delivering numerous concurrent SDLC projects, ideally in a digital / full-service marketing agency or another fast-paced B2B software delivery business.
A typical day would be running standups with the project teams, tasking out on Jira, updating clients on progress, assisting PO's with feature requests, assisting within the department for all developer scheduling, sending internal project reports.
As a Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing projects through their full development lifecycle, including working with Account Managers, Developers and Clients.
- Managing the scheduling of resources across a number of projects simultaneously
- Working with clients to provide regular updates on the status of their project
- Managing project scope, and ensuring potential future project phases are well documented
- Ensuring a thorough understanding of client goals and objectives for the product, including a technical understanding where applicable
With the company growing at a very quick rate, many job roles change and adapt over time. You will also have the freedom to implement new processes, procedures and practices that are rolled out across the entire organisation - and are actively encouraged to do so.
- 2 years minimum experience of working in a digital agency or B2B software firm.
- Experience with stakeholder management - both internally and client-facing
- Experience with Software Development, Testing and QA cycles
- A confident, professional, and client-facing personality
- Extreme organisation and the ability to work well under pressure with high workloads and tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the development lifecycle for mobile applications and web platforms using either waterfall or agile methodologies
- Experience of Jira, Slack, Google Drive or similar
- Knowledge of development principles, technical systems architecture or other tech-related experience
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.