Manchester, Greater Manchester
£38000 - £48000 per annum
27 days ago
REMOTE Digital Project Manager - Agency / CMS - £45-48k
Oscar Technology are working with a global technology firm that are looking to add another Digital Project Manager to the team.
Our client are very unique in that they work with clients in much the same way that a digital agency would, but they also develop their own Content Management System & Analytics platforms.
As a Project Manager you will be working with multiple clients, delivering implementation, upgrade and ongoing small change projects, using our clients platforms.
They do have an office in the North West, however you are able to work entirely remotely, but applicants need to be UK-based.
- Previous Project Management experience, ideally in a SAAS, B2B or Digital Agency type business
- Experience of working with distributed Software Engineering teams.
- Experience of managing budgets & planning project resources.
- Strong relationship management & consensus building skills.
- Knowledge of Prince2, Waterfall & Scrum methodologies.
- Any knowledge of travel / tourism sector would be a bonus (several major clients in these sectors)
- Full remote working
- Applicants must be UK-based
- 1-stage video interview process
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.