Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Remote Full Stack Developer - North East - Up to 40K
Our aim is to work with our customers to provide a definitive workplace solution to meet the needs of any modern day business. Our software has been specifically designed to improve employee engagement, wellbeing, productivity and much more. Our intuitive software seamlessly blends modern intranet practicalities with the unique capabilities of an employee engagement app, to give our customers the tools they need to bring their teams together and get the best from their people.
We work with some of the world's biggest brands including Five Guys, Aldi, ITV, Mamas & Papas, BooHoo, Pizza Express, Halfords and Reiss (to name just a few). We have a unique culture where we value our employees and bring a trust-first and respectful approach to employee management.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer interested in helping to build our SaaS solution. You would work on a variety of features across the entirety of the application and work closely with UX/UI to ensure high quality user experiences for our SaaS solution.
Your role will be to:
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Maintain and compose consistent UI
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Build reusable components and libraries
- Test code to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Work and collaborate within a multidisciplinary team
They are looking for someone who has experience in:
- NET MVC
It would be desirable if you:
- Knowledge of ORM frameworks such as Entity Framework
- Version control tools such as Git/TFS/SVN
- Web APIs such as REST/GraphQL
- You know how to manage your time, so we offer a truly flexible approach to your working pattern
- Run out of annual leave? No problem, request more with an unlimited cap
- Prepare for the future with our company pension scheme
- Our employees are their best when they are rested. We brought in 8 company Bank Holidays (on top of the UK bank hols) to make sure everyone was taking time to look after themselves.
- We'll give you high quality tech equipment to work from
- Private Health insurance from your first day of employment
- Up to £30 each month towards your gym membership/fitness subscription
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.