£45000 - £55000 per annum + Competitive
11 days ago
Development Team Lead role requirements:
- Strong understanding of C#, ASP.Net
- Good knowledge and experience of MVC
- The ability to learn quickly and master new skills
- A good understanding of OOP, clean code principles and design patterns
- A keen appetite for delivering well architected, high quality solutions
- The ability to help define tasks, make sound architectural decisions and help other developers solve problems
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well
Any experience in the following will be highly beneficial but not essential…
A degree in computing science or related subject is an advantage but not compulsory
- HTML5 experience and associated APIs
- Experience of iterative/incremental development processes
With an annual revenue of over £100 million this is a exciting business to join - being twice the size of their nearest competitor! They offer a supportive team environment with high staff retention and opportunity to really build a long term career. The role believe in a strong work-life balance with this one offering fully remote options.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.