Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£40000 - £50000 per annum
2 months ago
Remote .NET Developer
An opportunity has arisen for a .NET Developer to join an technology focused consultancy firm that is going through a period of great growth and are seeking to expand their .NET development team. Being a consultant allows you to work on projects within various industries and with the latest cutting-edge technologies.
You would be involved in:
- Working in cross-functional teams with clients and supporting the delivery of their initiatives
- Contributing to design, development and the operations of internal applications
- Advocating best practices in software development, including XP (TDD), agility, DevOps and CI/CD
- The role would suit an individual who is eager to develop their skillset and has strong communication skills
The role is fully remote with the view to go to client site no more than once a month in 2022, with a salary of up to £50,000
What they are looking for:
This role would suit an individual who is passionate about software development, can communicate effectively and advocates for best practice.
- Experience with the .NET technology stack - There are multiple different technology pathways that you can take meaning there is lots of flexibilty with the technologies you work with
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Development Opportunities
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Social company events
- And many more
If you are interested in this position then please apply or send you CV to email@example.com
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.