Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum + flex working
24 days ago
Remote Product Owner - CMS platforms
Oscar Technology are partnered with one of the UK's fastest growing Digital Agency, assisting them in a search for a remote Product Owner.
The role can be largely remote with occasional visits to either their Manchester or a newly acquired Leeds office
The role essentially provides a link between several key clients and our clients technical delivery teams, and will help develop and execute product roadmaps for a number of web platforms hosted on Content Management Systems.
As is standard with these positions, you will need a deep & applied understand of Agile practices, organising & managing backlogs, ultimately owning the technical delivery for key clients who our client developing CMS hosted websites for. As such you are good at capable of holding delivery teams accountable for their part in delivering success, and be comfortable working with C-level stakeholders. Our client are also looking for particular strength in developing product roadmaps that clients will really buy into.
- Ability to move between strategic discussions with senior clients, to on the ground coaching with team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can digest large amounts of research, pull out relevant insight and form your own opinions
- Experience of distilling research and applying to relevant situations
- Work to a high standard with a keen eye for the smallest detail
- Be resourceful and comfortable working independently, be proactive in managing project requirements and scope
- Be energised by complex problem solving with the ability to drive for the best solution
- Have experience of working closely with senior clients
- Have experience working with UX, design and development teams
- Two or more years' experience working within a Product owner, business analyst or equivalent role
- Experience running workshops and information playback sessions
- A working understanding of web technologies
- Experience with CMS platforms
- Understanding of UX principals
- Experience working within a digital agency
- Experience developing user stories, wireframes, product backlogs and acceptance criteria
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- Experience working within a development team
- Experience of CRO processes
The role offers flexible working but you need to be able to go into the Manchester office on occasion
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.