£42000 - £45000 per annum + Remote
26 days ago
Delivery Manager - Bristol/Fully Remote -25 days holiday + bank holidays, employee rewards, holiday discounts, healthcare cash plans, life assurance
You will work for a company where quality and first-class service is at the heart of what they do, making them award-winning market leaders in their industry. They're a dynamic bunch of over 350 staff in the UK, driven by innovation so you can expect to work in a progressive and agile team.
They're looking for an experienced Delivery Manager to join their growing delivery team- excellent team working skills are a must, as well as having a thorough understanding and experience of Agile delivery methods- both Scrum and Kanban. You should demonstrate a willingness to learn, a positive, can-do attitude and be a good team player, whilst being outcome driven, with a strong focus on customer value.
Day to day you will manage one or two scrum teams comprising of developers and QAs, whilst working closely with a Product Owner and Tech lead, focusing on delivery a high-quality product. You will need to ensure your team(s) are motivated, collaborative and empowered. This is a dynamic role- your primary focus will be as scrum master, facilitating positive and productive ceremonies and driving delivery, but you will also have to occasionally call on traditional Project Management skills when delivering third-party solutions.
Agile is key! You should channel agile best practices and utilise their frameworks, adapting as required to drive successful delivery, whilst coaching and mentoring the team and wider business on these best practices.
- Prior delivery experience in an agile environment
- Experience of working with development teams.
- Experience of facilitating agile ceremonies.
- Experience working across full product development lifecycle.
- Ability to work across different teams with competing priorities at the same time.
- Ability to coach best practices within your team and the wider business.
- Enthusiastic about driving continuous improvement.
- Experience working with third party suppliers.
- Experience of online collaboration tools (e.g., Jira, SharePoint, Miro, MS teams).
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
They are market leaders for self-catered holidays with an extensive and growing portfolio that focuses on quality and offering first class customer service. Their thriving portfolio means their delivery team is also growing- now is your chance to be a part of this progressive company!
What you get in return
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Flexible working/remote
- Employee rewards
- Holiday discounts
- Healthcare cash plans
- Life assurance
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.