Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £55000 per annum
7 months ago
Remote Scrum Master - E-commerce / Consultancy
Oscar Technology are exclusively partnered with a growing E-commerce consultancy that are looking to add a Scrum Master to their UK team.
The role would be working with co-located (UK & Poland) cross-functional teams that develop & manage SAP Commerce (formally Hybris) e-commerce websites from a prominent UK brand.
The Scrum Master will play the classic servant-leader for the team, ensuring that they have what they need to deliver high quality releases at a good velocity, but given this is B2B relationship, there will be a couple of additional elements such as reporting and maintaining KPIs.
As such, we are looking for people that have around 2 years experience as a Scrum Master, that are comfortable working within a business-to-business relationship dynamic and ideally have experience of working with both UK & near-shore teams.
- Significant Agile experience as a Scrum Master or Delivery Manager (typically 2 years plus) covering any or all of B2B, B2C, B2B2C, D2C, Omnichannel, Pureplay Digital.
- Significant exposure and experience of all SCRUM events and associated KANBAN practices
- Previous experience of working with Clients, Partners and Third Parties.
- Experience with the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence)
- Knowledge of how back-end (such as ERP, microservices, CRM) and eCommerce solutions interface with each other a benefit
- Experience of managing near-shore or off-shore teams
- Experience in facilitation of client workshop sessions at all stakeholder levels.
- eCommerce project exposure a benefit
- Experience across the e2e digital commerce change and improvement delivery lifecycle (design, build, launch, operate).
- The role can be remote first, with our client having office space in Manchester City Centre
There may be occasional (but rate) client visits
Non-contractual bonus scheme available
- 25 days holiday
- Statutory pension scheme
- Health cash plan
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.