£60000 - £85000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Remote Technical Business Analyst - Hybris / SAP CX
Oscar are partnered with an SAP CX (Hybris) partner, supporting their search for a Technical Business Analyst, who will ultimately be their engineering teams interface with a key account. The Technical Business Analyst essential takes requirements from clients and turns them into technical specs for the engineering team to work with.
The role can be entirely remote, with the occasional client meeting.
Our client are a leading UK E-Commerce Consultancy, that provide advisory & technology services to Retail & E-Commerce firms across the world. They are an SAP CX partner, among other technology stacks, with co-located teams across UK & Europe.
The Technical Business Analyst would typically handle all of the best parts of a traditional Digital Business Analyst, in terms of working with clients on the discovery phase, building & facilitating that whole process, then turning requirements into User Stories, but this role requires a deeper technical understanding of platform and integrations. In this case, we ideally need someone that has some level of understanding of Adobe Commerce / Magento, either as an ex-Developer, Architect, a BA role or a Solutions Consultant role.
This is a great role for Technical Business Analyst with at least 2 years of experience working across the E-Commerce spectrum, but has a particular aptitude for producing technical requirements, particularly around integration, APIs and platform.
What you'll get in return is a supportive employer made of highly skilled solutions-focused people & passionate technologists. They offer a remote-first working policy
- At least 2 years experience as a Digital / E-Commerce Business / Systems Analyst, working on E-commerce projects
- Ideally some knowledge of SAP CX
- Deeper technical understanding of Integration, platform and APIs
- Extensive Agile delivery knowledge
- Writing User Stories
- Process Mapping & Design experience
- Using Data to inform and influence decisions
- Strong commercial acumen, particularly in E-commerce / Retail.
- Remote working available
- Manchester office available if wanted
- Non-contracted bonus scheme available
- Health cash plan
- Statutory pension
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.