Greater Manchester, England
£26000 - £30000 per annum
12 days ago
This is an exciting opportunity for a scientist in Greater Manchester with experience conducting cell-based experiments. The company is a provider of cutting-edge services to the pharmaceutical industry.
This is an opportunity to get involved with a rapidly growing biotechnology company with an unmatched platform in drug discovery and development.
If you're looking for a new role and have the required skills outlined below, please apply.
Education and Experience
- Ideally PhD with 2 years post-doc experience in a biological sciences field
- MSc with 3-5 years industry experience in pharma/biotech/CRO.
- Cell culture techniques - including primary mammalian cell culture
- Performing cell-based assays
- Routine molecular biology and biochemistry techniques
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of their application.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.