£28000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Resourcing Specialist - £35,000- Remote work offered - Penrith
Role - Resourcing Specialist
Location - Penrith (largely remote, once a week in office)
Salary - Up to £35,000 plus benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Westfield healthcare for employee and any children under 18, life assurance 3 x salary
We are currently on the hunt for a Resourcing Specialist to join a brand-new team being built in the Penrith area for an exciting telecommunications company.
Since their launch a few years ago, they have been growing at an expediential rate and they are now in the process of building a brand-new office and as a result have a significant number of vacancies. With this hiring spree, and the new office, comes the chance to be a part of the framework for this company, as well as becoming an integral part of their development in the fibre broadband game in the North of England.
As a Resourcing Specialist, you will oversee and be integral in driving the ongoing growth of the business, both across Britain as well as Northern Ireland- where their HQ is based. You will liaise with hiring managers, and your time will be spent attracting, qualifying, and hiring the best talent into the business.
With this role, you will primarily be working remotely with 1 day a week spent in the office.
- Identification of top talent through a variety different sources
- Creating job specifications and adverts for all roles
- Qualification of candidates through video or telephone interviewing
- Meeting with stakeholders and hiring managers to update them on vacancies and pipeline
- Being an ambassador for the company brand
- Playing an integral role in the onboarding process, both with welcoming all new starters, and being a key touchpoint for them, before their start
- 1-2 years experience in-house recruitment experience
- Experience in hiring across a range of roles, at both junior and senior levels
- Solid networking and sourcing skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.