7 months ago
- Full benefits for you and family
- 5% 401k matched
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
Got your attention? A Reverse Engineer is required for this opportunity with a major 'Government Contractor'. This opportunity is based in Arlington VA. There aren't many roles around that offer this level of exposure to commercial system implementations. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of their service offering. Ideally you will be 3yr+ in-industry already, potentially with security clearances. You are an engineer that has had hands-on experience with integrating existing software into new/modified systems and environments. Joining a team of likeminded 'tinkerers', you will not only have experience with QRC support but will also be capable COTS/GOTS user. An amazing technical communicator, excelling in developing relationships with stakeholders and teammates alike.
Head of Cloud Services Role Requirements
- Ability to read or write at least one assembly language, including x86, ARM, MIPS, or PowerPC
- Experience with programming in, and developing software systems in Assembly, C, C++, or low-level proprietary languages on Windows, UNIX, Linux, VxWorks, or vendor-proprietary
- BSc degree in CS, EE, Computer Engineering, Physics, or a similar technical field
- Excellent teamwork skills
This company is a genuine next-gen trailblazer for national security concerns. Positioned as the service provider most consistently used to create solutions, support missions, and defend their client's most vital and valued assets.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.