£25000 - £35000 per annum + Remote working, Great benefits!
about 2 months ago
RPA Developer - Fully remote - Up to £35,000 per annum
Currently working with a company that provides market leading security solutions to our customers across the UK & around Europe. The company has been in an intensive turnaround period and is now focused on growth and innovation. Technology is a key enabler to delivering our growth and innovation agenda so we are making a significant investment in the technology function of the team - it's a great time to join as the transition from a legacy IT function into a modern one that can meet the business's digital ambitions!
The role is centred on an agile mind-set and requires a wide range of technical skills including Power Automate and .NET knowledge. It is vital that the RPA Developer has an excellent attention to detail and is a good analyst who is a quick learner, as you will need to gain an understanding of our processes and client requirements across all categories of the business!
- Graduate degree qualification
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities
- Understanding of Object Orientated programming
- Power Platforms Fundamentals or equivalent in another tool set (UiPath, Automate Anywhere)
- Working in an Agile environment i.e. SCRUM/Kanban
- SQL Server
- Web Services/WCF i.e. SOAP & REST
- Design patterns i.e. MVVM, MVC
- Web Technology i.e. ASP.net WebForms & MVC, Web API
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.