Up to US$40000 per annum + $50-75k OTE with commission. + benefits
LC TRC HTX 22_1642020480
9 months ago
Recruitment Consultant - Sales - Entry Level / Trainee / Associate / Graduate
- Houston, TX or Austin, TX
- $40,000 base salary + uncapped commission ($50-75k 1st year on target earnings)
- 20 days PTO, 100% employer paid Healthcare ($470/m value), 12pm Friday Finishes, Award Winning Training Program (full benefits breakdown below)
What others are saying about Oscar?
Proud to have received the maximum 3-star accreditation from best companies recognizing extraordinary levels of workplace engagement. Recognized in 2021 by Inc 5000 as the 19th fastest growing private business in Texas with over 600% revenue growth. Listed 22nd on The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for and 4th on the Top 75 Best Companies to Work for in the North West, of which we have been listed the number 1 Recruitment Company!
Why Join Oscar?
Our achievements, awards, and positive reputation (4.5+/5 on Glassdoor) are what truly represent our aim to grow and develop to continuously enhance and improve what we do every single day.
We are leading specialists within distinct brand across the Technology, Digital, Life Sciences, Energy (both Oil & Gas and Renewables), and Construction sectors across our key territories of UK, USA, and mainland Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year on year growth across our seven offices.
With the launch of new teams and market sectors, the opening of our more North American locations, internal promotions being at their highest and ongoing investment in innovative recruitment software and tools; there has never been a better time to join us!
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people.
Initially starting as a Resource Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing candidates by building strong searching techniques via a range of different platforms for your sector.
- Qualifying candidates through effective questioning techniques.
- Matching candidates and clients appropriately through developing relationships and understanding the needs of both.
- Creating content and job posts to attract passive candidates, which you will actively promote and market on social media channels.
- Negotiating, influencing, and persuading where appropriate to achieve the best outcome.
- Gaining a strong commercial awareness of the vertical market you are working on and building a network to generate leads, references, and referral
As you gain a better understanding of your market and start to see success delivering on the candidate side, you will be introduced to our entrepreneurial style of working - the '360 model', which will involve you actively involved in selling our services to new prospective clients and business development.
- Cold Calling and Marketing candidates to prospects.
- Selling and our services to clients - Retained Search, Contingent Search, Contracting.
- Taking a consultative approach with clients listing to their needs and explaining the features and benefits of working with Oscar.
- Commercial Negotiation of rates, fees, and agreements
Throughout your career with Oscar, we are dedicated to your career development. That's why you will have a tailor-made training program which is tailored to your individual learning style! 78 % of our Resource Consultants get promoted within their first 5 months and 76% of our management team joined us in this position.
We have a planned out 12 weeks 'milestones' program where the recruitment process is broken down into modules which involves:
- 1-on-1 mentorship, target setting, and live feedback every day with your manager.
- Classroom-style sessions delivered by our leadership team where new concepts are introduced.
- 24/7 access to an online video learning platform and resources.
- Group role plays to learn from others and practice in a closed environment.
Oscar has achieved a great level of success with our training program. Most of our leadership team started off as Trainee Consultants. We are actively searching for our next success story.
What you will bring
- Proven track record of demonstrating resilience, positivity, and a strong work-ethic.
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to implement feedback through training.
- Competitive (with others or yourself) and very achievement orientated.
- Money motivated with financial goals.
- Excellent rapport and communication skills.
- The desire to be part of a collaborative, hard-working, and fun culture with other top performers.
What we offer
- Base salary and a transparent progression career pathway plan for you to get promotions and salary increases.
- Uncapped commission structure and huge earning potential - no thresholds, draws, or quotas! (We have individuals taking home over $65k per month)
- Quarterly achiever bonus commission and (eventually) team management bonus.
- Travel and Relocation opportunities (including Visa sponsorship)
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- & Long-term Disability, Life Insurance (100% paid by us)
- Regular Holiday & Event Incentives (recent trips include Mexico, Vegas, Sport Matches, Lunches at top restaurants)
- 20 days PTO + National Holidays + Free vacation between Christmas & New Year.
- Flexible hours (after training), work from home options, and 12pm Friday finishes every week!
- Company iPhone & Laptop
- Accredited Management & External Training / Certifications
- Enhanced paid leave and sabbaticals for important life events.
- Health & Wellness initiatives (may include Gym membership, free snacks provided, massages, partnerships with mental health services)
Follow the links to Apply Now or contact Lee Cohen at Oscar for more info!
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.