16 days ago
- Prospect, educate & qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Align with solutions with prospect business objectives & needs
- Collaborate with sales reps to schedule prospect calls, meetings, and demos
- Proactively keep abreast of our industry and the technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Acquire key prospect data from the initial conversation, from the web and other sources, and ensure clean and accurate data is entered and maintained in CRM
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified appointments/demos scheduled and deals closed
- Track record of opening up new accounts via phone calls, emails, trade shows, referrals, and other methods.
- 4-year degree preferred in Business or related field
- Two years B2B technical sales experience (or other qualified sales experience)
- Proven success in prospecting new markets, closing new business, while using a creative scope to make decisions that benefit the team
- Strategic, consultative, and analytical sales approach, with a focus on building sustainable partnerships with clients
- Ability to confidently speak with prospects of all levels
- Focused on the Government market as a long term sales career
- Experienced with creating a partnership with an Account Executive
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.