San Francisco, California
US$75000 - US$90000 per annum
6 months ago
About The Company:
- Focus on strategic, tactical, and technical initiatives involving Salesforce.com
- Provide administration support of Salesforce.com including but not limited to managing customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations, and dashboards for daily, weekly, and monthly performance and reporting at the individual, team, manager, and enterprise levels
- Proactively identify and implement operational and technical improvements and enhancements that drive sales productivity and improve customer experience
- Handle multiple projects at once, be able to effectively prioritize initiatives, and effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders.
- Manage Salesforce.com CRM including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues.
- Hands-on configuration of all new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, roles/profiles, Permission Sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows rules, email templates, Process Builder, Flows, Lightning Pages, Custom Metadata Types, Custom Settings, Managed Packages.
- Focus on user efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, inventing creative solutions, and ensuring data accuracy across the Salesforce system.
- Partner with global business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that solve global business needs.
- Understanding customer, internal sales, and account management team needs and translating them into robust business requirements for configuration and development in Salesforce CRM
- Roadmap development and prioritization in partnership with the Sales Operations team and business stakeholders
- Participate in the change management process. Drive communication efforts across relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and train local and global admin resources.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of Salesforce.com Admin experience and configuration of 300+ users
- Certified Salesforce.com Salesforce Administrator (ADM-201)
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, DemandTools, Workbench)
- Experience with Lightning Reports and Dashboards creation, Process Automation, and Security configuration.
- Experience working with enterprise-level Salesforce.com instance.
- Understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce.com CRM application coupled with a good understanding of standard business processes (Sales, Marketing, Operations, etc.)
- Certified Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator (ADM-211)
- Experience in Process Automation, Security configuration, Data Model creation, and Force.com Sites, Single Sign-On.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work independently
- Experience working in iterative projects, and with deployment strategies/processes (staging environment vs. production)
- Strong understanding of Agile-based development practices and Sprint planning strategies. Project management and/or business process management certification or equivalent experience
- Experience working with global teams
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.