about 1 month ago
As an ideal candidate you must possess strong critical and creative thinking skills. Also, you must be personable and be able to speak directly with clients. The position also requires a hunger for new knowledge and skills in Salesforce and other related technologies we support. Continued growth in knowledge while demonstrating an ability to apply this knowledge to problem solving for our customers will be key to your success.
As a Salesforce Developer/Consultant, your primary duties will initially include:
- Performing configuration and development tasks related to client projects in the Salesforce.com platform.
- Project Management. Setting and meeting customer expectations related to project and task delivery while adhering to best practices.
- Self-training and attaining Salesforce certifications.
- Collaborating with more senior consulting staff as well as working with sub-contractors to deliver projects as a team.
- Updating multiple management programs (Toggl, Wrike & Connectwise) with project related information and time entries in real-time.
- Occasional trips to customer sites to meet with customers.
Required Skills and Training:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of recent hands-on experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud (application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com) or alternate technology equivalent, certification preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce Classic and Lightning preferred
- Strong communication and facilitation skills and ability to see a problem through to resolution, focusing on a short-term goal of resolving immediate issues and long-term goals of implementing a proper solution for our clients.
- Highly organized and efficient with excellent time management skills
- Excellent analytical, business process design and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple assignments within a collaborative team environment
The following is a list of benefits provided to all employees:
- Salary of $65 to $95k
- Bonus is typically 5-10% of the salary. In cases where the employee is the direct reason for extraordinary income, the bonus is above 10% and open to anyone who can perform at that high level.
- Medical - we offer 3 plans from Independence Blue Cross. There is a PPO and 2 HMO plans to choose from. We also include a Dental, Vision and Prescription plan. Pays 65% or 75% or 85% of the premium based on the medical plan you choose. Employee pays the balance regardless of single, married or family status. Pays 100% of the Dental premium. Benefit start the 1st of the month after hire date.
- 401k - we have a fully qualified plan which most small businesses do not. Employees under 50 can contribute up to $19,000 per year into their retirement. Contributes 3% of every employees wages into the plan regardless if they contribute or not. Benefit starts immediately upon hire.
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan - This is a 3 part plan. First, it allows medical premiums to be paid with pre-tax dollars. Second, it allows employees to contribute up to $2600 per year into a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) that is paid with pre-tax dollars andyou can carryover a max of $500 to the next year of unused money. Third, it allows employees to contribute up to $5000 per year for dependant daycare.
- PTO - Paid Time Off - each employee is given 15 days each year. After you have been here 5 years, you get 1 additional day for each year of service until you max out at 20 days.
- Holidays - we typically give 10 paid holidays per year.
- Birthday cash - $100 is given for your birthday. After 5 years, increases to $200. After 10 years, increases to $500.
- Cell Phone - we pay each employee $50 per month to reimburse them for cell phone usage. They keep their own cell phone.
- EZ Pass - we provide a transponder to each employee for convenience purposes.
- Education Reimbursement - we will pay for or reimburse for any technical training or certifications you wish to pursue. We do not pay or reimburse for college credit.
- Flexibility - we have a simple approach, as long as the work gets done, you can do what you need. Meaning if you need to schedule personal things, no problem, just make sure the work gets done.
- Autonomy - we have always taken the approach of not micro-managing. We are looking for high level handoffs once employees are up to speed.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.