Washington, District of Columbia
12 days ago
The Salesforce Developer will collaborate with teammates to provide the most possible value to clients through custom integrations, being the primary lead on complex integration projects. They will be conducting sessions with clients to deeply understand business processes and thoroughly gather requirements to deliver maximum value within an agreed scope of work. They will extrapolate requirements into documented solutions and follow best practices to implement the requirements as agreed upon by the customer. They will complete project plans and gantt charts and delegate work to Integration Consultants while also taking on their own slice of the project. Quality output is required to ensure success for our customers and partners. After implementing solutions, the consultant will demo them to the customer and guide them through a testing process. Finally, they will assist the deployment process and help the customer "go-live" with their integration.
This is a mid-level position and the candidate will be given the proper tools to learn the technology and processes required to implement solutions. However, this position will still require prior knowledge of at least one of the following: business application configuration, data manipulation, data migration, data analytics, etc. Consultant will be expected to work with minimal supervision within 60 days.
- 4-year college degree from an accredited university.
- 2-3 years of work experience on the Salesforce.com platform as a developer
- Attain and maintain Salesforce certification:
- App Builder *Minimum requirement
- If an employee is not certified at the time, they join the company it is expected that they attain the App Builder certification within the first 90 days of employment.
- Candidates must be personally interested in technology, always learning and keeping up to date with changes directly on the Salesforce platform and indirectly through the Salesforce ecosystem/AppExchange and general technology trends.
- Candidates must have interest in collaborative team environments.
- Proven track record of project management skills and project success with customers and partners alike.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.