West Chester, Pennsylvania
£85000 - £86000 per annum
about 2 months ago
As an ideal candidate you must possess strong critical and creative thinking skills. Also, you must be personable and be able to speak directly with clients. The position also requires a hunger for new knowledge and skills in Salesforce and other related technologies we support. Continued growth in knowledge while demonstrating an ability to apply this knowledge to problem solving for our customers will be key to your success.
As a Salesforce Developer/Consultant, your primary duties will initially include:
- Performing configuration and development tasks related to client projects in the Salesforce.com platform.
- Project Management. Setting and meeting customer expectations related to project and task delivery while adhering to best practices.
- Self-training and attaining Salesforce certifications.
- Collaborating with more senior consulting staff as well as working with sub-contractors to deliver projects as a team.
- Updating multiple management programs (Toggl, Wrike & Connectwise) with project related information and time entries in real-time.
- Occasional trips to customer sites to meet with customers.
Required Skills and Training:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of recent hands-on experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud (application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com) or alternate technology equivalent, certification preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce Classic and Lightning preferred
- Strong communication and facilitation skills and ability to see a problem through to resolution, focusing on a short-term goal of resolving immediate issues and long-term goals of implementing a proper solution for our clients.
- Highly organized and efficient with excellent time management skills
- Excellent analytical, business process design and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple assignments within a collaborative team environment
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.