about 1 month ago
- Deliver a unified vision of the market value of the SFDC platform and service capabilities as it aligns to customer business drivers, including time line and budget.
- Translate and explain highly complex technical information to technical and non technical client Stakeholders, including executives.
- Work alongside the Sales Engineer Lead and Practice Director, to produce Time and Materials-based project estimates
- Experience configuring and customizing the Salesforce platform
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce platform and a broad understanding of related technologies, and solutions.
- Salesforce.com Admin and Salesforce.com App Builder Certifications at a minimum, ideally Sales/Service Cloud Consultant Certifications
- Pre-Sales Experience
Accepting 3+ years Open Work Permit, PR, or Canadian Citizens Only.
Interviews are happening this week.
(We do not work with third party Agencies)
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.