San Diego, California
91620 - SF Architect_1600288508
7 days ago
The Salesforce Architect/Developer is responsible for architectural design and implementation, including both hands-on practical work and technical leadership of our Salesforce organization. We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated person with a strong customer focus and the ability to lead new initiatives in a multicultural environment.
While you are comfortable working by yourself, you love working as part of a team, and have strong collaboration skills. You are looking to make your mark, and want to be part of an organization that is changing the way real estate is transacted.
What You Will Do
- Lead Salesforce architecture and technical team; design and create application architecture and develop solutions that achieve business objectives that are secure, scalable and maintainable; translating business requirements into systems, services, and solutions.
- Implement automation to improve processes and support critical business functions.
- Design and building custom solutions on the Force.com Platform, including custom objects, workflows, Process Builder, Flow and Apex code.
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange
- Support customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Effectively partner with various technology teams to define and implement elegant, scalable and sustainable technical solutions using Salesforce technologies with best practices in mind.
- Create and enable best practices, governance measures, and patterns for custom and configured solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Design user focused and innovative Salesforce solutions involving configuration of Salesforce, AppExchange packages, creation of complex data models, external integration, business process automation and custom functionality to solve business requirements.
What You Will Bring
- 5+ years of Salesforce application development
- 3+ years of architecture experience across various Salesforce clouds (Sales, Marketing, Service and Platform clouds etc.)
- Salesforce Certification is an added advantage.
- 4+ years of experience using Agile development methods and practices
- 4+ years of experience with custom SDLC processes such as code versioning, packaging, test driven development (TDD), continuous integration, test automation, code analysis and code quality metrics
- Demonstrated knowledge of business process flows in Sales, Support and Business Operations.
- Experience with other Enterprise Application platforms such as Pardot, Hubspot, and JIRA
- A reliable, responsive attitude toward delivering results and maintaining keen focus
- Excellent teamwork, communication (oral and written) and collaboration skills; executive presence when communicating complex topics to non-technical leadership audience
- Experience with data migrations and integrations
- Energy and enthusiasm for excelling in a fast-paced, growth-oriented company
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Information Systems or related field preferred
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.