City of London, London
£600 - £601 per day
12 months ago
Scrum Master - London
My client, based in London, are looking for a Scrum Master with vast previous working experience in the finance sector.
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Must be SCRUM Master certified.
- 10+ years' experience as a Project / Programme Manager and Scrum Master working on Infrastructure and Application development projects
- Confidence, enthusiasm, and drive, flexible and willing to adapt to the changing requirements of a dynamic industry
- Exceptional communication & customer interaction skills
- Proven successful experience of delivering end to end projects from discovery to production of Machine Learning and predictive models
- Commercial awareness of financial products, as well as the unique challenges faced in the financial sector, is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interact with clients and internal stakeholders
- Ideally experience contributing to professional communities as a speaker, author or online contributor
- Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations SCRUM Lead
- Experience with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, including supply chain scenarios
- Ability to contribute to Dynamics F&O configuration efforts ie not just a SCRUM mater
- Experience managing product backlogs, tasks, boards with Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of Agile techniques: User Story definition, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Experience facilitating workshops, sprint planning, daily standups, retrospectives, removing blockers
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.