Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Search Manager - £35,000
plus, remote working, flexitime, 25 days holiday plus bank hols, access to online training platform, brand new central Manc office which is dog friendly!
2 days in the office per week in Central Manchester
They work with some of the world's greatest brands such as Unilever, Mars, Hasbro, Tesco and Playstation putting out some of the UK's most engaging online campaigns! With the added bonus of being a Google Premier Partner giving you top tier support and a bespoke online training platform!
Their office is just a stones throw from Deansgate within a 5-10 minute walk from Metrolink, Bus and Train stations as well as Manchester's busiest bars for Friday socials.
You will have the opportunity to join one of the UK's most driven Search Marketing teams working on collaborative campaigns managing large client budgets of up to £1million per month. They will give you a solid foundation to grow within the company with a bespoke progression plan and access 24/7 to an online learning platform keeping you up to date with the latest Paid Search trends.
In addition you will gain exposure to SA360 one of the best search management platforms on the market.
- 2-3 years' experience within a Paid Search role or Digital Marketing Executive role focusing on PPC accounts
- Working on larger marketing budgets
- Keen to learn and train with industry professionals that have been in the business for over 15+ years
- Support your team and empower them to manage and grow clients assigned to your group. This will involve supporting on strategy development, and being a senior point of contact for clients and planning teams.
- Ultimately accountable for all work output across your team.
- Ensure there are processes in place for consistent delivery of campaign management across your team. Create solutions to streamline these processes and improve team efficiency.
- Line manager responsibilities for the individuals in your team. This includes taking an active interest in their review processes and development, managing sickness, holidays and account resourcing etc.
- Understand fully your team pressures and proactively create ways of working to combat these.
- Understand your team's profitability and commercials and find ways to improve the teams profitability.
- Remote working (2 days in office per week)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + birthday off!
- Bespoke training platform for personal/professional development
- Equipment provided
- Regular team socials
- Healthcare package
- Pension plan
- Season ticket loans
How to apply
Send over your up to date CV!
If this role isn't right for you, do you know someone that might be interested?
**** You could earn £1,000 of retail vouchers if you refer a successful candidate to Oscar ****
Email email@example.com to recommend someone.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.