£560 - £561 per day
24 days ago
My client, a financial organisation, based in London are looking for a Security Project Manager with strong security focused project experience. Knowledge around F5 would be very desirable.
The role is initially 3 months and is OUTSIDE of IR35.
The day rate is £560 P/D
This position will be remote in the main with some travel to London.
If this role is suitable then please reply back with an updated version of your CV.
As a Security Project Manager, you will be responsible for the following;
- Delivery of the portfolio of projects to time and budget within work-stream scope
- Ensuring that the scope and design of each project and the portfolio as a whole is managed with business cases brought forward in a timely manner for approval
- Managing the governance processes to ensure projects are tightly governed throughout their individual life cycle
- Tracking and reporting progress across the portfolio, taking intervention as required to ensure successful delivery
- Ensuring the delivered solutions are in line with policies and Security requirements, adhering to the Information Security Strategy
The key experience for this position include:
- Managing a large portfolio of projects, project managers and project teams within the Infrastructure and/or Security domains
- Delivering IT infrastructure and/or Security improvement projects
- Managing programme financials and realising benefits to business areas
- F5 knowledge
I look forward to hearing from you !
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.