York, North Yorkshire
£30000 - £60000 per annum + Additional Benefits
7 months ago
Senior Account Manager - York - 40k + OTE - Benefits include: Flexitime, Core Hours 10-4, Training, Regular socials, 24 days holiday, Private health care, Pension, Annual Salary and Bonus Scheme, Exclusive Discounts, Formal flexible working requests + more!
The opportunity to join a group of passionate and talented people in a company that are all about creating innovative bespoke solutions - in a competitive market with the company who are disrupting it! As a Senior Account Manager, you will join a dynamic and vibrant environment which holds loads of good will. You will be the Primary Business Contact for clients throughout the lifetime of a project, and will work to keep developing, build and maintain successful relationships with customers. As market leaders in the provision of various software solutions in their core market, you will contribute towards the overall delivery of a wide range of projects. You will have solid experience in the accurate delivery and forecast of project P&L's against plan, and have evidence of effective risk and stakeholder management as well as efficient resource management.
You will have solid experience in taking responsibility for driving projects forward throughout all phases of the project lifecycle in order to meet, or where possible, exceed contractual obligations. Are you an influencer with the ability to demonstrate 'personal presence' and gain the confidence of others through temperament, capability and calibre? This could be for you!
Responsibilities (in Brief)
- Commercially minded, you must be able to critically asses whether you are maximizing the value for your products, driving data and research into the products to make them market leading
- Strong Budget Management
- Capacity to manage multiple and simultaneous products
- A flare for customer facing soft skills
- Retention and growth of current accounts whilst being technically attuned to the product, having a deeper and broader understanding than a typical AM
- A detailed and comprehensive technical on boarding of new clients
- Innovation - provide technical solutions and functionality that are backed up by data
- Strategically minded, plan the development back log in a commercially sound way that suit client/ market needs for PMs to implement for the dev team
- Adept questioning of clients which enables an excellent insight into their market
- Naturally attuned to the commercial responsibilities of key account management: have they been in voiced? When is it next due? Are the happy?
- Experience in working within Project Management or Account Management within the software or web design industry
- Project Management Certification (any)
- Experience using JIRA, MS Project, Standard Office Tools (Google and MS office tool sets, e.g. Excel)
In the time that they've been established, they've invested a lot of time into their company culture and the respect for their employees is highly important to them. The management have been noted as 'supportive and friendly', where everyone is on the same page. This company recognise that your time with them is not just about delivering exceptional projects - but also developing yourself as a professional. They nurture those individuals that continuously develop, and use their technical knowledge to drive performance. You will be provided with a strong opportunity to join a bunch of bright minds where you will continue to grow, learn and excel in a hub of talent. They are home to some of the most talented and inventive IT professionals that exist. You will always be 'on top' will the opportunities provided, attending technology conferences and playing with innovative solutions.
This is a brilliant, young and exciting agency without the politics of 'typical' agency culture - you will still be working alongside the two co-founders. With an amazing benefits package, this company know how to enable a work life balance to put most agencies, SME and PLC's to shame! This includes: Perkbox, Flexible holidays, pension, team socials, annual conference events, and beer / prosecco Fridays!!
To apply for this role, learn more about me, or see what other opportunities that I have available please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Account Manager - York - 40k + OTE - Benefits include: Flexitime, Core Hours 10-4, Training, Regular socials, 24 days holiday, Private health care, Pension, Annual Salary and Bonus Scheme, Exclusive Discounts, Formal flexible working requests
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.