Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£30000 - £35000 per annum
18 days ago
Vacancy: Senior Account Manager
Location: Newcastle/ Remote
Reporting to the head of client services you will be responsible for leading account relationships with a focus on PPC, SEO and CRO. You'll also manage more junior team members to ensure their accounts are managed effectively. You will take a commercial lead on several key client accounts and play a pivot role in meeting departmental targets.
- 5 years'+ experience ideally within a fast-paced account management role.
- Confident in communication across the board including leading commercial conversations with clients and ownership of upsell/cross sell KPIs.
- Experience in people management.
- Be confident managing a diverse workload and meeting tight deadlines.
- Have an analytical mindset and be good at solving problems.
- A sound understanding of digital marketing
A fast-growing digital agency who have quickly secured a name for themselves as one of the most successful, up and coming agencies in the UK. They have a great team culture and social scene and they offer the opportunity to have a rewarding role with a clear progression route with opportunities to increase your salary in a fun, award winning agency.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.