Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Senior Affiliates Executive
~£30,000 plus 33 days holiday, birthday off every year, healthcare plan, life assurance, development plan and many more perks!
A UK leading business in the retail, hospitality and experience industry, the company undoubtedly has an exceptional leadership team, is well-run and has gone from strength to strength in the last decade in which it has been established. The company is supported by a world-class team of 30 Marketing specialists who together collaborate and build exceptional strategies. You will be provided with the opportunity to make an impact from day 1, with a company who have achieved more in the last decade than any competitors. Everyone is friendly and collaborative with the majority of the team working remotely up to 3 days a week. The team meet up regularly for a catch up on projects and 121's twice a week in their office in Manchester Central.
About you - Senior Executive
As an integral part of growing new customer acquisition and loyalty you will be tasked with delivering performance against revenue, CPA, and lifetime value targets. Your key responsibilities will involve managing key partner relationships which are predominantly run through the AWIN network. Your focus will be planning, identifying, and reaching out to new partners where you think the proposition will resonate strongly. This will involve understanding their audience and getting under the skin of their business to uncover new opportunities. You will be a brand ambassador promoting values to create long lasting partnerships. This will mean working closely with the wider marketing team of 30 to deliver an integrated approach to campaigns, as well as the B2B team to ensure alignment and drive overall revenue.
What you'll need
- At least 2 years' experience in Affiliate Marketing
- Partnership management either direct or via affiliate networks (predominantly AWIN). This will involve trend and gap analysis plus having a deep understand of competitors
- Confidence to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Driven and results orientated.
- Outstanding presentation and influencing skills, excellent commercial acumen with a "get up and go" attitude.
- Has a creative flair and an ability to think outside the box.
- Proven analytical capabilities, with previous experience of commercial data analysis.
- Effective reporting & presentation skills.
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Flexible working and remote working
- Birthday off every year
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Personal development paid experience
How to apply
Send over your up to date CV!
If this role isn't right for you, do you know someone that might be interested?
**** You could earn £1,000 of retail vouchers if you refer a successful candidate to Oscar ****
Email email@example.com to recommend someone.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.