£70000 - £80000 per annum
3 months ago
Senior Analytics Manager
This is a rare opportunity for a highly skilled and experienced Analytics / Data Manager to join one of the leading business consulting organisations. You will be based in London helping organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results, using smarter data analytics, in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology.
You will have advanced analytical experience and be a figurehead of the team providing leadership and technical expertise within a business analytics team.
- Working cross functionally with teams in the collection of organisational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance
- Provide project management services throughout the project life cycle
- Helps clients navigate various analytics applications to get the most value out of their technology investment and foster confidence in their business intelligence
- Build and maintain client relationships in order and be the key stakeholder contact on both technical and non technical levels
- Engage team members to provide and develop intelligent and explicit solutions and insights
Senior Analytics Manager Requirements
- Proven record managing teams
- Extensive experience working in consulting
- Experience working with the Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Experience working with at least one BI reporting tool (i.e. Spotfire, Qlikview, PowerBI, Tableau etc.)
- Any additional data specific skills beneficial (e.g. SQL, Python etc.)
The Successful Senior Data Manager will be working with one of the worlds leading professional services organisations and will have access to exception personal development opportunities (even at senior managment level). You will be working with top end equipment in modern office facilities as well as access to number of social and sporting clubs amongst other perks.
Moreover you will have access to a multitude of additional benefits including (but not limited to) flexible working, annual bonus, company events, access to development materials (even at senior management level), very attractive annual leave allowance programme.
If you are an experienced a Senior Analytics Manager with a drive to work for a business services organisation in a client facing role, then apply now to avoid missing out!
Interviews for this role will be commencing ASAP. To register your interest in time, please send your CV using the "Apply" button now.
Senior Analytics Manager
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.