Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £70000 per annum + additional benefits
19 days ago
Senior Android Developer + Remote working+ over 33 days holiday + Work with a team changing the mobile App space ….
Join a rapidly expanding, award winning team. Forward thinking, this team is showing no signs of slowing down after a fantastic few year's. But more importantly this team is focused on their staff and making sure YOU have the right progression and environment to be the best and enjoy every day on the job! . Work for one of the UK's most creative and trusted teams.
The team are currently seeking an enthusiastic and talented Senior Android developer to become an integral part of their growing, young and ambitious team based after a recent hugely successful partnership.
The ideal candidate will fit seamlessly into what is a very ambitious and growing team and will hit the ground running along with helping build the team.
Are you ready for a role like no other? With the hugely important projects we have on now we need the right person in ASAP
As an Android Developer you will contribute to the development of features, fixing bugs and issues, reviewing code from others in the team and making a key contribution to the entire development lifecycle, from conception and discovery through development and delivery. Everybody in the company has a say in how they work, so you need to be able to work with others across disciplines, collaborating with designs, API engineers, QA, and project managers so that they can deliver to the highest standards.
You will also have opportunities to grow and specialise. They want you to be passionate about your own work and the impact it can have. You will need a desire to learn and grow with your role and help others along the way.
- Minimum 2 years' experience using Kotlin
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs in Android apps
- Comfortable with TDD
- A basic understanding of Git is required.
- Commercial awareness. You understand that you are spending other people's money to solve business critical problems, not geeking out for the sake of it.
- Self-sufficiency: initiative, time management, multi-tasking
- Strong in MVVM
- Needs clear architecture skills
- Want to work remotely - We offer 100% remote working
- Massive career acceleration! We want you to progress as soon as you feel ready and we will help you get there!
- 32-35 days holiday (this fluctuates according to how the Bank Holidays fall during our Christmas shutdown period)
- Company wide perks and benefits scheme, including our famous Christmas draw (last year was a weekend stop in any city in Europe!)
- Share schemes open to employees after 2 years on continuous employment, so we all benefit from continued success.
- Training with extensive access to online courses and a set progression structure- Whatever you want to learn we can help you!
- Attend conferences and can represent the business at leading industry events
- A genuine collaborative working environment where you will be supported, tested, and given meaningful responsibility.
We are accepting UK based candidates only, please only apply if you meet this criterion.
Senior Android Developer + Remote working+ over 33 days holiday + Work with a team changing the mobile App space….
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.