Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £55000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Senior Android Developer
Up to £55,000
One of the UK's fastest tech providers who have been placed in Tech Tracks top 100 and to date have generated £85million for their clients are currently seeking an enthusiastic and talented senior android developer to be part of their growing, ambitious team who have no signs of slowing down after a recently hugely successful partnership!
The team is focused on their staff and making sure you have the right progression and environment to be the best and enjoy every day on the job!
The ideal candidate will fit seamlessly into their very ambitious and growing team and will hit the ground running along with helping build the team.
You will contribute to the development of features, fixing bugs and issues, reviewing code from others in the team and making a key contribution to the entire development lifecycle, from conception and discovery through development and delivery.
Everybody in the company has a say in how they work, so you need to be able to work with others across disciplines, collaborating with designs, API engineers, QA, and project managers so that they can deliver to the highest standards.
You will also have opportunities to grow and specialize. They want you to be passionate about your own work and the impact it can have. You will need a desire to learn and grow with your role and help others along the way.
- Minimum 2 years' experience using Kotlin
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs in Android apps
- Comfortable with TDD
- A basic understanding of Git is required.
- Commercial awareness. You understand that you are spending other people's money to solve business critical problems, not geeking out for the sake of it.
- Self-sufficiency: initiative, time management, multi-tasking
- Strong in MVVM
- Needs clear architecture skills
- Want to work remotely - Offer 100% remote working
- Massive career acceleration! They want you to progress as soon as you feel ready and will help you get there!
- 32-35 days holiday (this fluctuates according to how the Bank Holidays fall during our Christmas shutdown period)
- Company wide perks and benefits scheme, including their famous Christmas draw (last year was a weekend stop in any city in Europe!)
- Share schemes open to employees after 2 years on continuous employment, so everyone can benefit from continued success.
- Training with extensive access to online courses and a set progression structure- Whatever you want to learn they can help you!
- Attend conferences and can represent the business at leading industry events
- A genuine collaborative working environment where you will be supported, tested, and given meaningful responsibility.
How to apply
Send over your up to date CV!
If this role isn't right for you, do you know someone that might be interested?
**** You could earn £1,000 of retail vouchers if you refer a successful candidate to Oscar ****
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to recommend someone
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.