Amsterdam, North Holland
€50000 - €60000 per annum
14 days ago
Vacancy: Senior Application Packager
Location: Amsterdam, Utrecht, The Hague, Eindhoven
Skills: Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Azure, Powershell, Azure DevOps, Git, SCCM, Intune, App-V, MSIX, Ivanti Workspace Control, Automation Manager, C#: The Randstad, Netherlands
Salary: €50,000 - €60,000
Following the success of a brand new tender, this company are looking for a Senior Application Packager for a variety of projects primarily for this client, but also for a number of others, from SMEs to top 50 companies, with a wide variety of technical challenges along the way!
They are looking for a senior application specialist to work from any of their offices in the Randstad region, ready to configure and install all applications that come your way. You will consult with your customers to find out how organisations and their employees use applications and why they are needed before solving the technical puzzles that follow thereafter. This team are also very keen to develop and build on their automation toolset in Azure DevOps by building and improving C# and Powershell scripts so that they can continue to manage all environments centrally, so if you're a fan of making yours and your teammates' lives easier, then this is the role for you!
Do you have wisdom that you need to share with the world? Fantastic! Around 10% of employees dedicate their time to professional training programs for others.
- 4 years of demonstrable work experience as a packager or system administrator
- Extensive experience with products such as SCCM, Intune, App-V, MSIX, Ivanti Workspace Control or automation manager
- Experience with application packaging and deployment within different concepts such as Citrix, SCCM or Intune
- Experience in scripting with Powershell and working in Git
- Fluent in Dutch for client communication
- A DevOps mindset: the will to continue to improve and preferably automate everything
- One of the following certifications: MCSA (Windows 10, server 2012, server 2016), Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate of Azure: AZ-100/101/103 or 70-533, MCSA Office 365 (70-346 / 347) is an advantage
- Knowledge of Azure, Azure automation or C # is an advantage
This business has been providing innovative yet simplistic solutions to the Netherlands for over 30 years and have recently been voted the number on outsourcing party in NL! They have grown to over 1,200 enthusiastic engineers over this time, and they don't plan on stopping any time soon. They are able to both make new things possible with existing techniques, as well as working with technologies to build fresh solutions themselves when barriers may arise.
If you like the comfort of working from your own home sometimes in the week then do not worry, this is the flexible company for you. There is a huge focus on education, and as a Microsoft Gold Partner their training facilities are some of the best on the market, allowing you to excel in your weaker areas and get the qualifications you need. Finally, if after some time you fancy the work coming out of a different department, then feel free to switch onto new projects and get involved! This company thrives on their flexible focus and to make the lives of each employee just that bit easier. If it helps you to do your job better, then it will be facilitated, it's that simple.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.