Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 2 months ago
Automation Roles available - Manchester (Hybrid) - Selenium C# - Up to £55,000 - Discretionary Bonus - Flexible Start Time (7.00am - 10.00am)
An online gaming based company that have come leaps and bounds in their first few years of operating. They have quickly become famous in their industry for building gaming technologies because of the talent in their company and the constant drive the have to succeed. It is a team who are clued up on software engineering and development all the way up to their CEO! They strive to cut through all problems, delivering great technology for the final product being ultimate customer experience online. Learning opportunities are offered and knowledge and ideas are shared throughout every stage and department at the company
In this role you will be joining an extremely talented QA team whilst working closely with the delivery team in a forward moving environment, ensuring the expected quality is delivered. You will be taking full ownership of your quality output on any project you work on, making sure it matches the clients high expectations.
- Experience working with C# and .NET
- Experience in Selenium WebDriver & Grid
- Understanding of Web and Mobile application testing
- Work experience of SQL
- 5+ Years testing experience
- Understand of DevOps Collaboration
- Sound experience in creating documentation, test strategies, test reports
- High level of skill in Jira and Confluence
- Experience with test management, project management tools and issue tracking
Other Desired Skills
- ISEB Qualification
- Experience working in an Agile workplace
What's in it for you?
- Work from home 3 days a week
- Company Bonus
- Referral Scheme
- Company Pension
- Maternity & Paternity Pay
If you believe this role is a good fit for you, apply now to avoid missing out on an opportunity to work with a great company.
Interviews are currently taking place.
Send your CV to Bradley.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Bradley on 0161 828 8140
Manual and Automation Roles available - Manchester (Hybrid) - Selenium C# - Up to £55,000 - Discretionary Bonus - Flexible Start Time (7.00am - 10.00am)
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.