£550 - £551 per day
20 days ago
Senior Business Analyst
My client, a Financial Services Organisation, are looking for a Senior Business Analyst for an initial 3 Month contract (This will extend).
The client want a candidate with good experience around FS, Process improvement and someone with an understanding of Salesforce would be beneficial.
- The role as a Senior Business Analyst involves collaborating between the business (product owners) and Tech and effectively communicating with all stakeholders.
- Facilitate, collect and challenge the business requirements by facilitating requirements workshops and participating in Agile Scrum ceremonies, shaping epics and drafting user stories.
- with business requirements, walk through user stories with the business and then the development & test teams to ensure understanding.
- Support development and system test queries, facilitate user acceptance testing, and provide support for issues/changes in production during the warranty period.
- Help identify how requirements can help make the business process more efficient.
- Senior Business Analyst with significant UK FS/Insurance experience.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience as a Business Analyst or similar, in a global Banking environment.
- Strong communication skills / ability to face off to senior people within the business and build trusting relationships.
- Previous experience taking a lead analyst role on a large/complex programme of work.
- Ability to work in the early (scoping) phase of a delivery, helping the business to prioritise their requirements and shape epics.
- Proven Agile delivery is essential - shaping epics, participating in agile scrum ceremonies, drafting user stories.
- Previous experience of collaborating with external vendor partner delivery teams for development and test (offshore)
- Previous Salesforce delivery experience beneficial
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.