£45000 - £55000 per annum + Competitive
3 months ago
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in a Microsoft Gold Partner, providing sole development on software for big, blue-chip clients. Nestled in the heart of Swindon, you will get the opportunity to work with a group of talented professionals in a well established company with a First Class reputation.
Your role will be focussing on the development of the compan's key products and software inclyding web applications, apps and CMMS.
- Reporting to the team lead.
- Collaborating with designers, product owners, testers and clients to deliver great products as an agile team.
- Research and development of new technology, frameworks, components and methodologies to improve overall project delivery/quality.
- Convert business needs to development tasks.
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently.
- Delivery of a detailed scope of work within the agreed project plan.
- Conformance to company quality standards.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- 5+ years of experience with C#.
- 5+ years of experience with Web API & REST API.
- 5+ years of experience with ASP.Net (MVC 4.0/5.0 or Web Forms) or 2+ years of experience of Mobile Development with Xamarin.
- Be proficient with Git, including pull requests, ready to review the code of your peers and for your code to be reviewed.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Enthusiastic and experienced in using engineering best practices, clean code and unit testing.
- Strong debugging and performance tuning skills.
- Ability to estimate work effort and meet deadlines.
- Net Core Experience.
- Knowledge of Telerik ASP.Net components an advantage.
- Experience of VB.Net.
- Automated UI Testing.
- Qualifications are welcome but not essential as proving competency when programming in the languages detailed previously. We are far more interested in validation of your competencies.
- Full UK driving license.
A friendly, family run business that has ambitious goals and a strong vision. Having gained a considerable reputation in the last 30 years providing state of the art solutions on a global scale to large blue-chip clients, they are well-known by a number of big names from one of the world's biggest makers of TV and monitor picture tubes, to multi-industrial leaders for product parts like batteries and many aerospace clients. The company has an extremely supportive nature- investing in training and all great things to ensure that their employees are well supported, and that they meet their career goals. They pride themselves on 'Quality and Security' - their people make them great, and their attention to detail and service delivery mean everything to their clients. Working in an environment where their processes matter, you are sure to develop yourself as a professional alongside a team that offer the highest quality products coupled with a world-class service delivery. Partnerships are at the heart of what they do - and as a result of this, they are a close-knit and a collaborative team that have a great reputation.
For immediate consideration, feel free to email/call Kelly on firstname.lastname@example.org // 07581301972.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.