Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £45000 per annum
3 months ago
I am seeking a senior C# Developer with solid development skills who is looking for ongoing training, as necessary, to learn the requisite knowledge of developing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems. Therefore you will be someone who will have the ambition and desire to build on their current knowledge and experience.
You will be reporting to the Agile Delivery Manager and will work as part of a team within an Agile environment, responsible for building and supporting line of business processes hosted on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 platform. The Development Team also develop and support a third party solution to provide full featured Dynamics CRM based solutions to its mobile workforce utilising IOS Devices.
- Building and supporting web based applications in line with the company's IT strategy
- Delivering work allocated during a sprint ensuring it is developed to a high standard
- Work closely with the team to refine & enhance the Agile process
- Developing and supporting Dynamics CRM solutions including but not limited to:
- Workflow processes
- Dashboards and SSRS Reports
- Reviewing and keeping up to speed with latest technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Writing well designed, testable and efficient code
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Documentation of work for technical and business purposes
- Support of existing systems and new developments
- Maintaining work tracking systems with progress and status
- Background in web development using Microsoft .Net technologies (ASP.Net, C#)
- Microsoft SQL Server (SQL queries, views, stored procedures)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Work management systems (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
Personal attributes required to be successful:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with good client facing skills
- Proactive in nature with enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts
- Ability to organise and prioritise work whilst on multiple projects
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Driven, energetic and enthusiastic, with a "can do, will do" approach
- Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent (IT related discipline)
This is a great opportunity to work with a relaxed working environment with free parking and a subsidised staff cafe. As well as a competitive salary they offer an industry leading benefits package including 33 days' holiday (inc. bank holidays), discretionary bonus, private healthcare, contributory pension, death in service benefit and My Rewards corporate perks. They also offer a range of optional flexible benefits through salary sacrifice including holiday purchase (up to 5 days), gym membership, dental plan, cycle to work and share schemes.
One of the best things about this company is that they are committed to training and developing all of their employees. Training is provided in a number of ways, through on the job coaching, formal training courses, e-learning, coaching and mentoring. All developers have access to MSDN and Pluralsight/Code School online learning platforms.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.