US$45000 - US$55000 per annum + uncapped commission, benefits
LC DT360 PA_1596033026
10 days ago
Senior Digital Transformation Recruitment Consultant (360 / Full Desk)
$45,000 - $55,000 base salary + uncapped commission, benefits
Locations: Philadelphia, PA (initially remote)
Why Join Oscar?
Proud to have received the maximum 3-star accreditation from best companies recognizing extraordinary levels of workplace engagement. Listed 9th on The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2020, of which we have been listed the number 1 Recruitment Company!
Our achievements, awards, and reputation are what truly represents our aim to grow and develop in order to continuously enhance and improve what we do every single day.
We are leading specialists within the Technology, Digital, Life Sciences, Energy & Construction sectors across our key territories of USA, UK and Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year on year growth across our five offices.
Coming off the back of our most successful year ever, 1000% revenue growth in the US over the last fiscal 3 years, the launch of new teams and market sectors, the opening of multiple new USA offices, internal promotions being at their highest and ongoing investment in cutting edge recruitment software and tools; there has never been a better time to join us.
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people.
In line with our 2022 vision, we have identified several key markets and locations that we are heavily investing in - a key part of this is expanding our portfolio of brands with the launch of Digital Transformation practice to be based in Philadelphia.
To achieve this we are looking for experienced Sales / Recruitment Consultant to join us with a view to becoming a future leader and taking ownership of the vertical as it continues to grow.
At Oscar we are strong believers of a 360 / full-desk model where you will be involved in Account Management, Business Development, Sales and Candidate Acquisition / Recruiting.
As a business built around our people, we are looking for individuals that we can build a platform around and help us grow our presence in the markets we choose to work.
By attaching yourself to a business that is growing in all the right directions, you can accelerate your career at a rapid pace.
- Technology recruiting experience vertical industry experience - ideally Workday, Salesforce, ServiceNow, or NetSuite.
- 2+ Years working for a US or UK based staffing company that operates a 360 / Full Desk model (both sales / account management & recruiting)
- Proven track record in developing your own business and billings within a niche (candidate short) vertical discipline and/or geographical area
- Experience managing multiple client relationships / accounts and increasing client life-time value
- Ability to qualify job requirements and effectively relay information to co-workers
- Sourcing and Recruiting experience (Headhunting, Job Boards, LinkedIn, Referrals etc.)
You also get:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped earning potential (35-40% Total Compensation Rate)
- Excellent commission structure - no thresholds or draw!
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance (100% employer contribution)
- 20 days PTO + public holidays + free vacation between Christmas & New Year
- Regular Vacation Incentives (in 2019 we went to Croatia, France & Vegas)
- 12pm Friday finishes every week and Flexi-hours
- Global relocation and visa sponsorship opportunities (offices in Houston, Austin, London, Manchester, Amsterdam and more to come)
- Accredited Management Training and Learning Pathways
- Other Perks (iPhone, Gym, Parking Contribution etc.)
Follow the links to Apply Now or contact Lee Cohen for more info!
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.