£25,000 - £35,000 + Uncapped commission
8 months ago
Why Join Oscar?
Proud to have received the maximum 3-star accreditation from best companies recognising extraordinary levels of workplace engagement. Listed 22nd on The Sunday Times Top 100 Best
Small Companies to work for 2019 and 4th on the Top 75 Best Companies to Work for in the North West, of which we have been listed the number 1 Recruitment Company!
Our achievements, awards and increasingly positive reputation are what truly represent our aim to grow and develop in order to continuously enhance and improve what we do every single day.
We are leading specialists within the Technology and Digital sector across our key territories of UK, USA and as of 2019 mainland Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year
on year growth across our three offices. With the launch of new teams and market sectors, the opening of our 2nd USA office, internal promotions being at their highest and ongoing investment in cutting edge recruitment software
and tools; there has never been a better time to join us.There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of highly skilled consultants in our Head Office in Manchester.
We are searching for an experienced IT recruiter who has a proven track record when it comes to delivering and generating outstanding results. This position offers the perfect platform for an experienced consultant to showcase their ability through mentoring and guiding team members as well as spotting unique opportunities to grow and develop their own business. There will be an opportunity for you to progress in line with a structured career path designed with your end goal in mind. So if you still get that buzz from billing but the opportunity to develop others is restricted in your current role then it sounds like you are ready to embark on a journey to prove you are ready to take the next step!
We are searching for an experienced consultant who has a strong appetite to generate results. You will be walking into a warm market with the goal to build even further on the continued success in the South East. The role will be a key contributor towards the achievement of our ambitious vision and aggressive (but sustainable) growth plans.
You will work closely with a dynamic and experienced hands on billing manager who leads from the front and has a wealth of experience, who will work with you to develop and enrich your recruitment skills portfolio.
Relationship building will be a key skill for you, in a warm market you will have opportunity to network, meet your candidates and get to know your clients really well in more social settings.
As well as a great supportive and cohesive culture we will also support you through the investment in some incredible tools that will further support you in your role; having just invested in a new state of the art CRM system built on MS dynamics, as well as every consultant having a LinkedIn recruiter license, unlimited job board usage and credits and bespoke training to suit different levels, we are dedicated to our people and providing them the platform to be the best consultant they can be!
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in developing their own business within a vertical discipline and geographical area
- You will already have a proven track record as a successful recruiter with at least 12 months experience within the IT/Technology industry and this will be evidenced by your previous billing history
- Effective client and candidate management skills
- You will know exactly what you want to achieve and where you want to go next with a clear road map of personal and career goals
- You will have strong communication skills and the ability to use initiative to maintain a solutions focussed attitude
What we offer
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped earning potential
- Excellent commission structure - no thresholds
- Monthly afternoons and evenings in top restaurants and bars for hitting targets
- A leading Smartphone
- Reward Portal - make your money go further with discount codes and reloadable store cards
- Bi-annual targets for trips abroad - Ibiza, Majorca, Las Vegas, Prague, Barcelona etc
- Flexi-hours for parents
- Flexi-hours for senior consultants and above (you can reach this in 18 months)
- Accredited management training
- Enhanced paid leave for important life events
- Employee charity committee
- Employee social committee
- Pension - access to a workplace pension with employer and employee contribution
- Annual day at the races
- 4pm Friday finish
- Fresh fruit daily
- Health cash plan £1,000+ cash back on everyday healthcare
- Employee assistance programme
- Free flu vaccinations
- Discounted health club membership
- On-site fitness sessions