City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
22 days ago
Job Title: Senior Data Analyst
Industry: Computer Software - Fraud
Package: Salary up to £65,000 plus benefits
Ever imagined setting up an Analytics or BI Function from scratch? Ever wanted to work for an organisation that has nearly doubled in size in the past 12 months and still have aggressive growth plans?
This is a brand-new role, instrumental to the business in their next phase of growth. You will be joining at the beginning of the company's data journey which gives you the fantastic opportunity to help shape the role and the company's approach to data.
You will initially be responsible for helping leverage data to unleash insights that will guide the product team to improve their service and provide the best support for clients. You'll also get to work across departments including development, product and finance. Over time as the role grows there would be scope to incorporate Data Science and Machine Learning to develop statistical analysis and propensity modelling.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure analysis projects are aligned with and support business goals
- Provide detailed analysis and insight that will improve product performance
- Deliver eye-catching yet insightful reports that will help guide business critical decisions
- Provide regular KPI reports to both clients and internal stakeholders that are clear and self-explanatory
- Analyse customer performance and engagement to give actionable insights back to the different business functions (development, finance and product teams)
- Develop statistical models and work on scorecard performance
To do this job, you'll need to have a passion for data and a curiosity that takes you that extra mile to uncover hidden stories that will impact and guide decision making. Not only will you deliver detailed insights from unstructured data sets, but you will also be responsible for presenting your findings in a visually stimulating and impactful manner.
- Substantial experience in relevant BI/Data Analyst roles
- Strong SQL Programming / Development Skills - query, joins, tuning etc.
- In depth understanding of Data Manipulation, Aggregation, Cleansing and Analysis techniques
- Extensive reporting experience (designing and building visualisation tools)
- Python bonus (Not required)
- Machine Learningwould also be a bonus (Not required)
A leading fraud software company that is putting technology at heart of what it does. They already have gained an impressive reputation in the industry with well-known clients in banks, retail, FinTech, gaming companies and more!
This is an awesome opportunity to lead a company through its data journey, produce some great insights, see the fruits of your work! In addition to this, you can also expect these fab benefits:
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays!
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Free eye tests!
So what are you waiting for!? Video interviews will be held next week and this opportunity will be snapped up soon so don't delay and apply now!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.