£65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Can you see yourself working for a company that has been voted one of 'The Sunday Times 100 Best companies to Work For' for the last six times?
- £65,000 - £75,000
- 25 Days Holidays
- Enhanced Pension
- Life Assurance
- Free Parking
- Relaxed Environment
- Full training, coaching and support!
The Azure Developer Role:
I am exclusively partnered with a leading supplier of voice, data and mobile products within the UK. Within their Newbury Development team they are searching for a personable, passionate and enthusiastic individual to work as their Senior Developer to work within their Customer Portal and OSS.
The focus of this role will be on evolving the capabilities of our Microsoft Teams Direct Routing proposition. You will join at an exciting time as we look to refresh a number of key products while also embracing modern methodologies, architectures, technology stacks, tools, platforms and models of operation.
As a Senior Developer you will also be expected to make a significant contribution to the continuous improvement of daily work.
YOUR Experience and Expertise for the role:
- Microsoft Azure (web apps), including app development for Microsoft Teams.
- Experience of developing against Microsoft Graph API.
- Experience of PowerShell.
- Knowledge of and experience in OpenID Connect and OAuth2.0, and in Microsoft's implementations of these frameworks.
- Experience of RESTful API design, open API specifications and standards, including industry standards for API security, and design of API-enabled architectures.
- Good knowledge of the wider Microsoft ecosystem.
- Strong understanding of user interface design and usability.
- Large-scale software engineering practices in multiple languages, environments, and web services stacks, to include as a minimum, ES6/Node.js and Java/Spring.
- Experience of designing and implementing robust and resilient systems capable of meeting defined availability targets.
- DevOps, and an understanding of practices and underlying principles.
- CI/CD experience in automating release of software using automated build and deployment pipelines.
- Hands on experience of using build tools such as Maven.
- Experience of working effectively with legacy code, and in implementing technology transformations on legacy products.
- Record of technical leadership across large product development organizations.
So, if you want to work within a company with an outstanding ethos of being open, friendly and honest and possess the skills shown then contact email@example.com to be considered! Interviews commence 14th December.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.