£45000 - £55000 per annum + Remote working!
about 1 month ago
Senior Developer - Up to £55,000 per annum (DOE) - Remote working
About the business
Current working with a client who are a direct lender of unsecured homeowner loans. Part of a renowned group, we have over 10 years of experience in providing loans to those who struggle to obtain credit through high street lenders, perhaps due to a poor or thin credit history. My client pride themselves in being a responsible lender, completing thorough affordability checks on each application before approval.
Day to Day
Purpose Working in a small but growing development team, working primarily on our in-house systems, you will be a technically sound, passionate, proactive and multi-talented .NET senior developer with experience of building out enterprise-grade solutions.
Responsible for presenting ideas for system improvements, including the review and maintenance of current software, ensuring the software created is fit for purpose. Producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes, rounding off with writing documentation and operating manuals.
To take the lead and have a deep understanding of current projects to ensure the system user and business requirements are met effectively and in a timely manner.
Essential Technical Skills
- Fluent usage of C#
- High level of competence in ASP.Net
- Fluent in T-SQL and designing databases
- Very good experience of RESTful APIs
- Exposure to .NET Core
- Usage of the .NET Framework (up to 4.7.2)
- Experience working with an AGILE development methodology such as Kanban, Scrum etc.
Salary, Working Hours and Benefits Salary
- £45,000 - £55,000 d.o.e
- 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm (with flexibility)
- 25 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated)
- Almost exclusively working from home
- Pension contribution (8%)
- Private medical healthcare
- Profit share scheme
- Ability to Buy/Sell holidays
- Death in service 4x salary
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.