£40000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
As the Senior Developer you will be expected to actively participate in scrums and identify where improvements can be made. It will also be important for you to implement good code practices and suggest code improvements.
You will be expected to have knowledge in the following skills:
- Web services - REST, SOAP
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- Relational databases - SQL
- ORMs - Entity framework and/or Dapper.
- Unit Testing
Any experience in the following will be highly beneficial but isn't essential:
- Working within an agile environment.
- Experience working with large volume transactional databases.
- Experience of .NET Core.
- Cloud based development (AWS, Azure).
This is a great time to join a business that are expanding globally and have become leaders in their field. They are extremely keen on pushing forward with new technology and encourage innovation.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.