£35000 - £47000 per annum
8 months ago
An opportunity to work in a creative and dynamic environment in a 'hub of innovation' - You will work amongst an extremely talented team of ambitious professionals, with in a relaxed working environment.
- Creating, maintaining and improving new features on core products.
- Contribute to the development of features from definition to deployment of new products.
- Manage the definition/delivery of meaningful project objectives and the overall approach to requirements analysis and solution design.
- Maintaining and improving internal developed content management systems.
- Take full responsibility for the functionality you develop, ensuring that it delivers on the business needs, engages users, is maintainable and is robust.
- Work closely with Project Managers and Senior Developers to ensure the timely completion of projects.
- Working collaboratively with our product development teams to ensure all code is of the highest quality.
- Delivered production quality web-based applications (SPAs) using Angular, React.JS or Vue.JS
- Experience in integrating external APIs and databases
- Angular or React.JS or Vue.JS
- REST APIs
Technology is at the heart of the business with one of the leading implementation teams across the Midlands, these guys are passionate about individual staff members, as well as their customers and clients in need whom they are building the software for. With a unique and successful product, they are an award-winning business that has won awards yearly for being at the cutting-edge of what they do. They allow a flexible working environment, with flexible working hours and remote working. Most people have been with the company for years, but there is a young and vibrant feel amongst the team. There is the opportunity to showcase your work and talent in exhibitions, and really getting your name out there in a competitive industry with a company that are great at what they do- and known for it.
- 2 days remote work
- Competitive salary and 5% employer contribution to pension
- Flexible working, including 'early finish Friday'
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan providing access to dentistry, optician and other well-being services
- Individual career plans
- Personal development funding
- Innovation and impact bonus scheme
- Options to work from home
- Time off, and matched-funding for charitable endeavours
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.