Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Senior PHP Developers - Leeds / Remote
PHP7, Laravel, AWS, Docker, SQL - Up to £50,000 DOE
What's in it for you?
- Excellent progression, the business take pride in their exceptional retention rate and this is due to their flexible approach to working, their product, first rate training and development
- Remote working (if you prefer office work, you can do this too!), flexible hours, 25 days holiday + bank holiday, training and development plans, a relaxed, friendly environment, on-site parking
- Develop your technical skill-set with the latest frameworks such as Laravel and AWS!
This is an opportunity to join one of the most vibrant and busiest Development teams in Yorkshire! Following an exceptional year for growth there is now scope to expand the IT team further with multiple Senior PHP Developers as they take their next step forward with lots new greenfield products launching in 2021.
You will be joining a technology team of 15 developers who are a passionate bunch of developers who all share their passion for their product and the good work they do in the wider community. They bounce ideas off each other regularly and always discuss best ways of working - so truly an Agile feel to the business!
The focus of this role will be to enhance the current platform, input your ideas and further develop new features to the platform too! You will be using your knowledge of PHP/Laravel on a daily basis so commercial experience with the Laravel framework is a must!
This role can be carried out remotely if that is your preference, or you can attend their offices in the heart of Sheffield!
- 3+ years of commercial experience with PHP
- Laravel Framework is Must!
- Exposure to AWS is massive bonus point
They are a highly respected leader in their market within the tech industry for using the latest technologies and driving their industry forward! They truly believe in employee growth and progression - they will offer you a clear and structured career development plan. You will get to develop your career with one of the UK's leading IT companies and work with some of the UK's biggest brands. If you are passionate about being involved with bleeding edge technology. Work-life balance is one of their values and everyone will have the opportunity to work from home if they like. If you prefer to be office based you can do that too - flexibility is key with them!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.