City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum
about 2 months ago
I'm currently looking to recruit a Senior Front End Developer to join an industry leading FinTech business, who have developed an innovative customer centric product, who are looking to invest in their engineering team. The Senior Front End Developer will be part of the Engineering team, who focus on delivering state of the art products, allowing them team to continuously add value to the industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Front End Developer to join a tech savvy team full of world class developers, working on the latest tech stack including AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, and Elasticsearch. The company pride themselves on using the latest technology available and as the Senior Front End Developer you will work with:
- Kubernetes, Docker and Elasticsearch
Key responsibilities for the Senior Front End Developer:
- Refine architecture, hiring, deliver and use of third-party platforms
- Experienced with technical trade-offs, assess the best route to business value and can help build for the long term.
- Pairing, coaching, mentoring and leveraging the work of other engineers in the team to deliver value.
- Understanding building consumer propositions with proven experience balancing customer, business, and technology outcomes.
The salary for the Senior Front End Developer role is paying up to £75,000 depending on experience, with initial interviews looking to take place before Christmas. This role comes with the opportunity to work remotely and offers a flexible working pattern.
If you could be interested, please apply today as interviews are taking place the week commencing the 14th December!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.