St. Louis, Missouri
£90000 - £140000 per annum + Healthcare
24 days ago
This is an excellent opportunity for a Front End Developer / UX Designer to create engaging UX by designing, developing and supporting web application projects. In this unique position you will collaborate with clients and technical team members to define and deliver the entire visual later, conforming to brand and making sure that it is the best in the market place! Traditional UX experience and principles such as Task Flow Analysis, wireframing, prototyping and usability analysis is going to be critical to your highly collaborative Agile TDD development teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both towards clients and technical members
- UI / UX / Graphic Design
- Git, Agile
- Adobe Creative Suit or similar (Sketch, Invision)
- A portfolio with over 5+ years experience supporting web projects
- High attention to detail
- Able to provide and receive feedback
- Flexible and optimistic, keen to continually develop those around you
- Excellent team work skills and management
They are international tech leaders implementing the most advanced methodologies and tech - meaning a very happy workforce! They are keen on training and progression, any certifications or training courses will be supported and encouraged. They offer excellent benefits including full health care and much more!
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.